Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
July 5th, 2018
Easy to learn yet hard to master, Ultra Space Battle Brawl is a fun competitive game fit for settling disputes, be it with your friends and family or rivals and arch nemesis.
Developed by Mojiken Studio and published by Toge Productions, Ultra Space Battle Brawl is guaranteed to pump your adrenaline with its Funkot music beats and over-the-top 80s visual aesthetics.
“Imagine if a gaijin in the 80s made a Japanese style game with South-East Asian characters, that’s basically what Ultra Space Battle Brawl is,” explained Eka Pramudita Muharram, CEO of Mojiken Studio and also the director and artist of Ultra Space Battle Brawl.
Choose between ten young hard-boiled teenagers, each with unique "Ultra" skill that can turn the tide of battle, and pit them on a tournament that will determine their fate on the Intergalactic Society. Smash your way and be the best Ball Brawler in the galaxy!
Ultra Space Battle Brawl was first born out of Mojiken Camp, an internal team building program. During the program, the whole Mojiken crew have to build a prototype based on proven product and breath a new air to the game. Among all the prototypes, came Ultra Space Battle Brawl from the mind of Eka Pramudita Muharam, 2D artist and co-founder of Mojiken Studio.
- Single player story mode campaign, if you don’t have friends or enemies to fight against
- Various modes to play that supports up to 4 simultaneous players
- Colorful neon looking pixel art, inspired by 80s Japanese aesthetics
- More than 10 playable characters, each with their own quirk and reference to Indonesian diverse cultures
- A mix of funkot (Indonesian house music, generally associated with truck drivers) and 80s synthwave
- Also features a music by Manami Matsumae of Mega Man fame
Nintendo Switch Announcement Trailer YouTube
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Nomination for Best Multiplayer Game, Busan Indie Connect 2017" Busan, South Korea, 17 September 2017
About Toge Productions
TOGE PRODUCTIONS is an Indonesian based independent game development and publishing studio. We grow games you enjoy!
More information on Toge Productions, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Ultra Space Battle Brawl Credits
Eka Pramudita Muharam
Director & Artist
Roland Melvin Zabarjad
SFX & Music