Based in Jakarta, Indonesia
PC: 22th August 2017 Nintendo Switch: 20th September 2018
MagiCat takes players on a quest to retrieve a stolen artifact and explore the astounding magical worlds of the MagiCat universe. Using the powers of dashing, high jump, and fireball, along with items that can be unlocked as the story progresses, players must help MagiCat regain the world’s lost relic. Players will indulge in a memorable adventure packed with excitement and addictive gameplay.
MagiCat is a game by Kucing Rembes, a one man indie developer based in Surabaya, Indonesia. Before going solo, the developer also made a game in the similar vein titled Miracle Fly.
- Handcrafted retro experience ranged from the colorful pixelated art, nostalgic music, and classic platformer gameplay mixed with modern elements
- World map with many secrets to explore
- 63 levels each with their own unique boss battle spread across 7 worlds
- Gorgeous level design with a learning curve that will satisfy those that love to face challenges
- Various unlockable skills and color schemes for the main character
Launch Trailer YouTube
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Available on Steam https:.
About Toge Productions
TOGE PRODUCTIONS is an Indonesian based independent game development and publishing studio. We grow games you enjoy!
More information on Toge Productions, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Code, art, music, game and level design - Kucing Rembes
Kris Antoni Hadiputra
Support artist and publishing manager, Toge Productions
Product manager, Toge Productions
Marketing and PR, Toge Productions